Through the years, Raytech started focusing more and more on engineering and design support in addition to pure laser processing. Engineering and designing are two elements that play a crucial role in a 3D printing process. A good and functional design is, after all, the first step in the process of 3D metal printing.
Raytech is a supplier for 3D designing and 3D metal printing. This may contain:
- Printing a provided 3D-file
- Design optimization and engineering
- Co-creation and product development
Main advantages of 3D metal printing:
- Material efficiency
- Material saving compared to subtractive methods.
- Integration of functionalities
- Combining multiple functionalities
- Internal cavities
- Printing internal structures and cavities which are almost unmakeable using traditional technologies.
- Personalization of products
- Tailor-made, personalized products.