Tube laser cutting
Tube laser cutting is a production technique that makes it possible to quickly cut custom shapes out of tube material.
Raytech has various tube laser machines that can be used for a wide range of tube cutting projects. Depending on tube diameter, material thickness and required accuracy, we determine which machine suits best with the application.
Tubes with a diameter up to 250mm can be processed.
Perfect edge quality!
Laser-cut tube components are often used in machine building and construction works. Excellent cutting edge quality is important to be sure that the laser-cut parts fit perfectly in the machine or construction assembly. Burrs can prevent tube components from fitting together properly.
Besides edge quality, we also ensure laser-cut parts to be 100% within the required accuracy.
Overview tube cutting capabilities
1) LARGE TUBES: diameter from 10mm to 250mm
2) MICRO TUBES: diameter from 0,6mm tot 10mm
3) LASER DRILLING: perforating tiny holes in tubes (Ø40-50µm)
4) MASS PRODUCTION: high speed tube laser machines allow to economically produce large series. Continue reading on this topic: high-speed tube cutting
Specifications tube laser cutting
- Smooth cutting edge
- Both prototypes and serial production
- Maximum tube length: 3000mm
- Maximum wall thickness: +/-8mm
- Large variety of materials available (titanium, Inconel…)
- High cutting speeds (possibility to use multiple cutting heads)
- Faster and more accurate compared to conventional drilling or sawing
- Files can be delivered as: STEP, DXF, DWG…