Micro laser cutting
Micro laser cutting
Micro laser cutting allows to produce complex components with high precision.
Large variety of machines = large variety of possibilities
Various micro laser machines are available for the production of precision part. Depending on the requested tolerances and part dimensions, a choice is made which machine will be used for the order.
Material thickness from 0,005mm!
Micro laser cutting is used for:
- cutting small components
- cutting components with extremely narrow tolerances
- cutting of thin sheets (foils from 0,005mm)
Ultra high speed laser cutting
For the production of large series (mass production), Raytech uses a high speed laser setup. This setup is built around a (ultra) high speed laser machine.
This way it becomes possible to offer large series at economical prices.
Burr-free: quality and part inspection
Raytech developed a process that guarantees production of completely oxide-free & burr-free components. The process is called: “clean-cut process”. Optimized cutting programs in combination with ultrasonic cleaning ensure clean and burr-free components.
In order to guarantee the quality and accuracy of produced parts, Raytech has climate-controlled production and measuring rooms.
Technical specifications micro laser cutting
- High cutting quality (min. cutting width 20µm)
- Sheet thickness starting from 5µm
- High repeatability accuracy (2µm)
- Minimal thermal influence
- Availability of several finishing techniques
- Micro laser cutting of tubes (min. Ø0,6mm)
- Read more: micro tube laser cutting
Markets & applications
- Medical: (CMF)implants, surgical tools, parts for medical equipment (hearing aid)
- Filtration components: filter discs, plates, sieves
- Watchmaking: gears, micro-components, cover plate
- Machinery: shims, spring elements, precision components
- Electronics: leadframes, stencils, rotors and stators masks, lighting applications