Rich in contrastLaser marking
Properties laser marking
- High precision – detailed marking
- Images (JPEG/PNG/…) can be engraved by ‘bitmap’.
- Fiber laser machines are used.
- High speed
- Rich in contrast
- Contactless process
- Object doesn’t have to be clamped so material is not damaged (scratches).
Make a depth slot – color shades
By laser engraving, it’s possible to make a slot at a relatively constant depth. This depth control is mainly determined by the speed – frequency ratio.
This ratio also influences the color that occurs during marking. It’s possible to obtain different shades depending on the parameters.
Given the durability of a marking made by laser, it’s used for a large number of applications:
- Serial numbers to identify mass productions
- Apply QR codes – barcodes
- Marking of machinery instructions on instructions plates
- Apply logo or image to objects or promotional gifts
- Signage boards
- Decorative objects
- Stainless steel (SS)
- Hardened metals
- Copper alloys
- Coated metals